Visonex ESCO Functionality
The ESRD Seamless Care Organization (ESCO) model was developed with the goal of reducing overall costs while still meeting a high standard of care for dialysis patients.
For more than a decade, Visonex has been learning and developing tools for this type of approach to quality care. Visonex’s flagship service, Clarity, a dialysis EHR, serves as the conduit for delivering cutting edge ESCO functionality.
Visonex ESCO Platform Highlights
- Advanced Data Analytics: Allowing for Risk Stratification and Predictive Analytics
- Interoperability: Allowing for the sharing of information across care settings
- Patient Portal: Utilizing in patient engagement
- Visonex Connect: Providing nearly real-time notification for timely intervention and smooth transitions of care. Notifying staff of the following:
- Patient Admissions
- Patient Discharges from ER and Hospital
- Innovative Decision Support Engine
- Automated Medication Protocol Management
- Care Pathway tasks inserted into daily staff workflows
If you would like to learn more about Visonex and their ESCO platform, please Click Here to set up an appointment.