Once a year, the Visonex client community comes together to discuss topics related to Visonex’s Dialysis EHR, Dialysis Billing, Dialysis Regulations, and the industry overall. This event is well attended by Visonex clients from all over the United States and provides a platform for networking with others. Meeting with other Clarity users allows for the sharing of best practices around Clarity and the clinic as a whole.
One-on-one sessions with Clarity experts is a favorite by attendees which allows our clients to address their own specific situations. Visonex users learn how to use the newest functionality and see what is coming down the road.
Past User Group Meeting Topics:
- Visit Management Process: PD and Home Dialysis
- Patient Engagement
- Dialysis Regulations
- Optimizing the Use of Visonex Support Services
- The Future of Reimbursement and the Need for Interoperability
- Readmissions: Consequences, Challenges and Strategies
- Client Sharing – How are you using the Checklist Functionality?
- CROWN Web Submission Process and Updates
In conjunction with the User Group Meeting we hold the Visonex Educational Symposium. This event provides continuing education credits for attending nurses and topics are non-Visonex related.
Past Visonex Educational Symposium Topics:
- Water Management
- Patient Engagement and Education
- Schedules and Adequacy
- Infection Initiatives
- Volume Management Challenges in Hemodialysis Patients
- Hemoglobin Cycling
Many clients have said the Visonex User Group Meeting is one of the best educational events they have the opportunity to attend. Visonex mixes in a little leisure time and fun making it a great experience for all.